All lenses are polarized with 100% UVA and UVB protection.
- Smoke/Gray: The most popular color for general purpose use. Colors remain true with no distortion. Light is flattened to maintain normal depth perception.
- Green: Not as dark as smoke and not as bright as amber. Colors remain true with good clarity.
- Amber: Especially effective for filtering scattered blue light commonly found in hazy, foggy, or low light conditions. Improves depth perception and image
- content in variable light conditions. Popular for in-shore fishing, skiing, and driving in low light.
- Blue mirror: Reflective coating on surface to reduce glare, usually using gray lens base.
- Green mirror: Reflective coating on surface to reduce glare, with amber lens base (low light).
- Bi gradient: Flashed mirror top and bottom to protect against overhead and reflective glare.